Noelle in my belly!
Smiling
I just had to tell you all a few of the things Noelle has said lately. She is such a character! My parents say she is exactly like me when I was little. She picks up on EVERYTHING we say, and is a little parrot. Yesterday she was sitting in her high chair, and was asking for something and I said "no" and she said "This just isn't my day". Today she was playing with her new markers, and she took the cardboard piece out of the plastic package and said it was her credit card. There are so many times each day where she says things that I can hardly believe....she's just too smart for her own good! She already knows lots of her letters, and what they stand for: wherever we are she almost always can find a "D for Dad" or an "M for Mom". She knows her colours really well, too. It feels like Kindergarten is just around the corner! That will be a sad day....good thing I still have her for a few years!
3 comments:
i can't believe how much noelle has grown!!! :) she is soo cute, i love how much of a little kid she is now. those baby pics of her are also too cute. :)
PUMPKIN! what a precious little heart.
i can't beleive i saw her little sweet head come into this world and now she is sporting credit cards! Ha! Her and Eiley are going to do some serious damage to the world!
Post a Comment