Monday, October 8, 2007

Words of Wisdom From A 2 Year Old...


It seems as though every minute of every day is an opportunity to train....whether it's training to play nice with other people, or training to talk nicely, or training to choose a happy attitude...the list could go on and on. Well the other day I knew that something was sticking. Noelle said "We have to be examples for each other". Brilliant, hey? I wish I could always remember that! I'm asking her not to have a grumpy face, but then I show her mine a little too often! Now that Elliott's crawling, we're starting to train him, too, and we realize how far Noelle has come. What a blessing that we get to take part in training up these little people for God! "Train up a child in the way he should go, And even when he is old he will not depart from it " Proverbs 22:6. I know I make mistakes every day, but God is always there to help me and give me the grace, patience, and wisdom I need (sometimes I forget to ask for it!!). Oh yeah....another cute thing she's been saying to Ty and I is "I love you big mister"....if anyone else called me a 'big mister' I might be offended, but it is so cute coming from her!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! You are such a good mom and you can see it in your kids : )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It amazes me sometimes of what comes out of the mouths of our little ones. Just when you think they are not listening, they surprise you! It should be a reminder to us all!

Bonnie said...

How sweet! Your a wonderful mom and great friend. and again, great pics.

Roo said...

:) that noelle is a smart one!

and a sweet one too!

svea said...

you are a fabulous mom becky and your kids reflect your love and great training