"You are the sun shining down on everyone
Light of the world giving light to everything I see
Beauty so brilliant I can hardly take it in
And everywhere you are is warmth and light
And I am the moon with no light of my own
Still you have made me to shine
And as I glow in this cold dark night
I know I can't be a light unless I turn my face to you
Shine on me with your light
Without you I'm a cold dark stone
Shine on me
I have no light of my own
You are the sun, you are the sun, you are the sun
And I am the moon"
I was driving to the city last night by myself, and was so moved by this song (as I have been many times before). It is so true.... I don't have any light of my own...only when I turn my face to the Son can I shine!
3 comments:
this is one of my favorite songs.. :) i love the words.
One of my favorites too!!
Have a blessed day!
hey gorgeous... I keep forgetting to tell you that a certain something is complete. Its at church, in the very room that I sat and chatted with you, just yesterday.....
and you really are beautiful. so are your kids. Noelle tells me (and the rest of the church) that there is a rocket launcher, or a telescope on the stage....
Post a Comment