Thursday, January 8, 2009

What we do

We've really been into making (and drinking) smoothies!


Taking silly pictures

Lots of Painting

Lots of Playdough


Well, I haven't posted for a while because we've mostly just been home hanging around. And, a week after my kids were sick, I got sick! No fun, but I'm feeling much better. So here's a few shots of what we do when it's too cold to go anywhere!

3 comments:

svea said...

i love how NOelle always has her shirt off. She is a little fairy that one. And smoothies I love your smoothies I want one NOW! Got to love the frigid cold it keeps us occupied with fun indoors. Hugs!

jb said...

oh, you got sick?! not fun. i suppose it was after i saw you?.. well, glad you're feeling better, and hope to connect again soon. maybe you'll have to make me a smoothie. *wink nudge*

Newbies in Niverland said...

I love how the playdough photo has that stream of light coming in the centre of the photo from the window! Nice!