Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dance Party!












It's ALWAYS a party at our house...or at least, I wish it was always a party! It's so easy to let little frustrations and worries steal my joy. And then at the end of the day I feel guilty for having been annoyed and frustrated with my kids. Can they tell how much I love them, and how much I love Jesus? Now, my kids are by no means always joyful...like at supper time when it's not their favourite meal, or if they have to share something that they really don't want to share. But, there is definitely a lot of joy too! I just love the way that Noelle and Elliott love to dance and be silly and joyful:) I think that a lot of worries would seem a lot smaller if I chose to have a joyful heart and attitude. And you don't even have to wear a pink tutu if you don't want to!
"The joy of the Lord is your strength."—Nehemiah 8:10

5 comments:

Grandpa said...

Hi Guys,
Nice moves!So good to see the kids having so much fun & exercise to.Way to go Noelle and Elliott!
Love Grandpa
xxxxoooo

svea said...

oh becky you are an amazing mom, and your kiddos I love them I could just cry looking at their sweet selves in pink =)

Roo said...

love the tutus! what fun memories. xoxo

Bonnie said...

Oh man, I can't help but think that one day he is going to be sorry he let you guys help him put those dresses on!!!! Love you and your family! xoxo

~Noreen said...

such sweet pictures!!