
Noelle and Elliott have been playing so well together lately....maybe because we've been stuck inside so much! I just love listening to all of the things they come up with to play:)

Elliott trying out his new binoculars (from Dollarama)...these have gotten a lot of use already, exploring in the basement and such things:)

Catching some smiles with my NEW CAMERA! My sweet hubby surprised me with an SLR digital camera, and I was thrilled!


Me and Elliott being cosy...at least one of my children likes to snuggle! Of course, Malia likes to snuggle too, but she doesn't really have a choice:)

Noelle trying out her Easy Bake oven...it didn't turn out quite like the picture, but she didn't even seem to notice!

Tyler and Elliott experimenting with our new Tinker Toy set.

Our little button

My girls :) Noelle has so much love for her little sister: it's so precious.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season, celebrating Christ's birth with your loved ones.
2 comments:
Oooo a new SLR camera! We may have to revive our photography group :) Enjoy!
Sweet pictures Becky!
Your family is so precious:)
Post a Comment