Monday, June 14, 2010




I absolutely love the idea of decorating with these vinyl wall decals, because it's so much easier than painting, and when you're tired of them you can just peel them off! I've been searching for a long time to find just the right one, and here is the one I picked...it's in our dining room. What do you think? It's hard to tell from the picture, but the trunk of the tree is brown, and the birds are a burgandy red. I ordered it off of http://www.etsy.com/ ...just search under 'wall decal', and there are tons to choose from. You can even type in 'tree wall decal' or 'flower wall decal' to limit your search. The kids had so much fun helping me put it up, and were so happy with the finished product! (They are actually pretty tricky to apply, so I mostly had the kids holding up the diagram and finding me the right pieces to attach next. )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beck I absolutely love the wall decal! I am so glad you finally got one!! Great Choice!

Tanya