Thursday, December 16, 2010
One of my Favourite things....
One of my favourite things is when my kids love each other....and show their love for each other! Not all days are like this, let me assure you. But the other morning when the kids got up, there were two long paper tubes on the couch leftover from the gift wrapping we had done the night before. (In case you didn't know, paper tubes are a high commodity at our house!). Noelle said something like, "Elliott, I am going to let you have the biggest one, because you are always so nice....and sometimes I just want to keep the best one for myself, but I want you to have it because you are so nice" (or something to that effect). What a great way to start the day! It might seem like a small thing, but things go so much better around here when everyone's hearts are focused on others rather than on themselves:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment